Yokohama outing


In September, our friends Jen, Scott and Lynda came to Yokohama from Tokyo. From Yokohama, Phil and Greg joined the fun but my mom didn't come. So seven adults and two kids (Zey and Khin) went to China Town in Yokohama for Dim Sum lunch. China town is really famous here and packed during meal times. Because there was seven of us plus two, we had to sit at two tables which were not next to each other. Rob and I sat at different tables. So we sat there, talking and eating happily while the Chinese waitresses brought one Dim Sum after another, chosen by us. Khin slept a bit while we ate so I happily put her down in the stroller and kept chatting away. Zey was mostly with Rob so I wasn't sure how much he ate but typical Zey, just happy all the same. Eventually, the waitresses were getting tired of us ordering more, of course they didn't say it but that's the impression some of us got.

After lunch, we went to a Chinese temple. I picked up some info about it then got bored as I read so I gave it to a friend. After lunch, Phil decided to do some shopping in the area while the rest of us decided to go to the Sankeien garden as I planned. I was so glad that we went there. It's beautiful.
We stayed there until it was about to close. Then we headed back to our house for some drinks. My mom made a spicy Burmese dinner for us to share and it was really a great day.

Here is a link to all the photos from that day.

Comments