Udon and all



I started cooking Udon noodle soup at home. We could buy ready made udon noodle from a store that freshly make various kinds of noodle and other ingredients for noodle. I added pork, sauce, and some vegetable, voila there's Udon noodle soup. Zey loved it and so did everyone. And here is a photo of Rob eating the noodle.



Before my dad and brother arrived, Rob had to go to Nagano for overnight school trip. That night was the first time, we (my mom and I), felt the earthquake at home. It was not a big one but still scary for us.



My dad and brother arrived from Burma a few days before Zey's birthday. I went to pick them up at the airport, which is about one and half hours from Yokohama by airport bus. It was quite cold for them, especially for my dad.



On 21st November, we celebrated Zey's birthday. We had friends, colleagues and neighbors and it was a lot of fun (a lot of work too. Athae (my brother) and I cooked many Burmese dishes. We baked cake, cookies and test baked cake a few days before. Neighborhood kids just ate all up. Even the ones that were a little burnt.





After Zey's birthday, we went to Kyoto and it was crowded because of the viewing of leaves changing color. Still, we had a good time, my family and the kids cooperated. My father's favorite thing was the leaves changing color and he got to see a few more in our neighborhood.

Comments